Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ryan

Ryan is crawling very efficiently these days! He's also pulling up to standing and has been a lot more active these days! I'm not particularly impressed with how early he has been waking up, but other than that he's still my star student.
I've been asked a few times now about Ryan's brown shirts he wears a lot. He has a lot of clothes from a line called "Kicky Pants", which is a line of bamboo clothing for kids. It is very soft and I love it! It's kind of a lot of earth tones, and so that's why he's always wearing brown! Check them out, their clothes are so soft they are to die for. Seriously!

I just like these two.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Walked into a room and he was there standing.
Photobucket

Seriously this was the best picture I got of all three of them.
Photobucket

A happy lobster.
Photobucket
Mom, dude, stop taking pictures. This is SO lame!
Photobucket
Just because I'm really cute.
Photobucket

0 comments: