Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tyler

Well admittedly, Tyler wasn't up to TONS the last few weeks. He's done a lot better with his behavior the last couple of weeks though. (Middle Child stuff!). He's got a few pictures that just showcase his adorableness.
For Halloween, Tyler was Flounder. He was going to be a fisherman, and then Ryan a fish, and then Bailey Ariel. I like to do themes with the kids for Halloween. But then my friend gave me a lobster costume, so I had Ryan be Sebastian. That left Flounder for Tyler. Well, it was definitely last minute and sadly I couldn't find a flounder costume. Then a lady in Bailey's ceramics class was telling me her daughter was Flounder the previous year. Well I asked her if I could buy the costume off of her. I never thought to ask what size. Well it's 12-18 months. Oops! At least you'd THINK I'd be saying oops.
Apparently, there is an upside to having dwarfs as kids (my kids run incredibly tiny!), the 12-18 month costume fit my 2 years and 8 months old child. It wasn't perfect, 18-24 months would have been the best fit, but it did work!
Tyler continues to be insanely coordinated and has learned his left and right. Thanks Pappaw! He loves to kick balls and throw stuff. We've finally grown his hair out of his standard buzz cut and just this past week, he's been sporting a faux hawk! Very cute! No pictures of that yet though. Anyway, here's my little man.

Throwing a ball to pops!
Photobucket

Hugging on Ryan in the tub!
Photobucket

Swimming makes everyone happy!
Photobucket

In his Flounder costume! (I know it's the back again, I didn't get many front pics that night!)
Photobucket

Some of the neighborhood people! Sorry Ryan for exposing your diaper!
Photobucket

I almost forgot, he's getting really good at scissors!
Photobucket

0 comments: