Friday, November 7, 2008

Art Class

Friday evenings we have ceramics class. Usually Tyler does not go, but tonight he came and then got a chance to do the potters wheel, it was really cute. He really enjoyed it. Both of the kids had a great time. I tell you, Friday nights are wild and crazy around here! I thought I'd share some pictures. OK, I'm trying a new thing with my pictures. Now you can click on them to make them bigger.

Bailey on the potters wheel... Tyler trying to "help"

Tyler on the potters wheel

Bailey's creation

All done!

Can't forget Ryan. He's playing at the train table.

Tomorrow, Erik and I are pretty excited to be going out... ALONE! All three kids will be spending the night at my parents house. Yay! One of Erik's employee's is getting married. It should be interesting because I doubt many people will be speaking in English. Honestly, I really could care less. Just give me some music, a dance floor, wine, and a kid free evening, and you can talk to me in whatever language you like. :)
Anyway, now I just have to figure out what to wear. Hopefully we'll get some good pictures together. We'll see. Erik is not very photogenic. (No offense).

1 comments:

Meri said...

You have the cutest kiddos! And I am sure that Erik will smile for at least one pic, right? lol

Have a good time! Sounds like a blast:)