Friday, July 18, 2008

Dear GE,

I wanted to write you a letter, to let you know that your washers and dryers suck. I bought this front-loading set about two years ago and the darn things break constantly. While they look pretty and are the chic thing to get in appliances, I think you have successfully sold me on NOT ever getting a front-loader or ANYTHING GE again. Thank the lord for the person who sold me the extended warranty. Seriously.
On another note, thank you for the cute appliance repair boy (he's definitely young) who comes to my house to repair them. He has nice manners and gives good customer service. I think I can consider him a personal friend at the rate that he comes out to fix things... we are on a first name basis now (insert rolling eyes here!).
Sincerely,
Rachel H.

Oh and I almost forgot-- this is for you dad.



2 comments:

Emilee said...

cute blog Rachel. I love the pics and now I need to learn more about Bob Marley. My music education was very lacking...no radio in our house growing up, no music video channels, etc. My dad did have an Amy Grant record.

Emilee (CMF)

April said...

Hey, Rachel! Tag!

See my blog, you'll get it

http://thehundfamily.blogspot.com/