Friday, July 11, 2008

What does my title mean?

Well, here I am. Blogging. It should really be expected, for those of you that don't know, I'm slightly addicted to my computer. Really, it was inevitable.

Coming up with a name was kinda hard. So I thought of titles to give the kids. That's how I got the name of this blog.

Who is the dictator? If you don't know that, you haven't been around the Hanson's lately! The dictator is the sweet face below that runs our house.


Next, we have the copycat. Classic middle child (poor kiddo!). Doesn't get the attention that the first born usually does, and not the baby anymore. In the end, he typically follows behind The Dictator, mimicking whatever it is she does, hence the name. But he sure is cute. This face should be in print I tell ya!


And finally, my current favorite, Bump On A Log. Yes, that is how I lovingly refer to my baby. It's been four months of pure easiness with this little guy. Truly, makes me want to go out and have another baby. No, not really. But seriously, he just hangs out. And he is oh so smiley! I'll add a few pics for him, after all he IS new... and being the favorite and all, we'll give him a little more attention.

6 weeks old or so

2 months old or so3 months old

Four months old

So, I guess this blog will mostly be about these little guys... some about my random thoughts... but pretty much just a compilation of postings that will make it clear to you why the Hanson's rock. As you can see from his shirt, Ryan already agrees with that sentiment. Smart kid. That's how we grow 'em.

Anyway, that's all I have to say today. Stay tuned.

1 comments:

sussa said...

Awesome family and blog!