Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Kali!

Yesterday we celebrated our niece Kali's first birthday! How cute is she? It was a Hawaiian Luau. Miss Kali lives in Sacramento, so it was a treat to have them here celebrating. Oh and she's walking too! I'm happy to report that I made a pineapple upside down cake that was heavenly. The party was super fun. Here is the birthday girl at the end of the night.


Apparently, this is how Copycat says "Cheese".

And, here is a picture of me with Bump on a Log.
What is that bump on Bump on a Log's face? I know you all are wondering. It's okay, we think it looks a bit freaky too, though he is still the cutest baby I've seen since... well since my other two. It's a dermoid cyst, if you must know, and he's having surgery August 18 to have it removed. More details to come at a later date about all that. Stop staring... it's not polite.

1 comments:

Meri said...

I am staring, but only bcs he is the cutest baby ever! ;) Love the blog girl, can't wait to hear more! Love ya!