Monday, August 4, 2008

Wow, it's been awhile!

Well, things have been crazy around here. We went to Pennsylvania to visit Erik's family for a week or so. We went to PA to meet up with Erik's family to scatter the ashes of his grandfather, who died about 3.5 years ago. Erik's parents came out, Erik's sister and her family and then Erik's Uncle and his family. It was a nice time. We stayed with Erik's grandma and the kids did really well.
We went swimming at a really fun lake area in Mt. Gretna, PA, Erik took the kids fishing with uncle Ian, we went to the County Fair, we scattered ashes on the Appalachian Trail, went to Hershey park, etc. Yes Erik and I lugged three kids through four different airports... and I actually made it back to tell about it! It's truly a miracle.

I'm trying to do my pictures but they aren't working... I'll be back with those tomorrow.

Editing now with some pictures!

The Dictator and The Copycat playing at the fair:)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hershey Park:)
My little map reader!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rides are tiring!
Photobucket
Sibling love:)
Photobucket

Pictures taken at Erik's childhood friends house...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweet babe.
Photobucket
Picture with me and mother in law and kiddos:)
Photobucket
just a cute one.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Shanna said...

You've been tagged. Check my blog.