Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ok, time to update the good old blog!

So. It's been awhile! Sorry, some things fall by the wayside when you have three little ones! It's been an awesome winter, summer and spring since I last posted! LOL! We've had tons of fun! I have pictures from Thanksgiving that I keep meaning to post, so I'm a little behind, to say the least!
Here's an update on where we're at and the exciting things that are going on with the Hanson fam.
1. Ryan turned one at the beginning of March! I can't believe it, he is growing so big. Wait til you see a picture of my blond haired green eyed little boy! Who would have thought?! He is such a cutie pie and a sweetheart to boot!
2. Tyler turned three! And now he's almost three and a half! I can't believe it. He started in our beloved Mrs. Tammy's class at Bailey's preschool and he's doing so well. He is growing up to be the most well mannered little boy I've ever met. Truly he's so sweet, love that kiddo!
3. Bailey is starting Kindergarten! I can't believe it! We are actually homeschooling! Yes, I actually said that, and are sooooooooooooooooooo excited about it. We are going through a charter school in our district and it's an awesome program. To learn more about it you can check out this website: http://www.classicalacademy.com/.
4. Erik is going to Africa in Sept! I went two years ago to Malawi, Africa on an amazing missions trip, and now Erik is going, to help with farming. Check it out! http://www.farming-gods-way.org/. He'll be gone for two weeks! I don't know if I can stand it, but by God's grace I should be able to make it through with my brood of children (alone!)!
5. We've done some fun trips this year... Chicago and then the yearly Palm Springs trip and they were a blast! Oh my, I'm so excited my kids are growing up! It makes vacations exciting and fun again!!!!
6. We got a double kayak and our weekend plans now revolve around kayaking. It's so fun!!! The kids just love it, and hanging at the beach is so fun.
Okay, that's enough for now! I'll be back tomorrow or sometime this week with pics!:)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that you guys are doing so well!

Yay for homeschooling! You'll never regret it and Bailey will love it! When are you guys starting? That's so cool that Erik is going to Africa. Someone I homeschooled with (years ago) now lives in Africa and is the head of an orphanage. I just think it's so cool that Erik is able to go now too!